When it comes to fundraising,
Theron believes that …
- Fundraising is artful work, requiring courage, humility and compassion.
- Fundraising flows naturally out of love. It calls us to keep our hearts at the center.
- When we begin to see ourselves as part of one human family, asking and giving become inspired acts of solidarity and compassion.
- Fundraising is a team sport. Your staff, board, volunteers and donors all need to work together to reach your goals.
- It takes time. Like most things of lasting value, art-full and heart-full fundraising takes patience, courage and persistence. Gradually, we can make steady progress towards sustaining the vision that has been entrusted to us.
Learn more. Set up a free consultation with Theron.